Floating systems have been utilized in offshore areas without a pipeline infrastructure for many years. However, they have become more and more important with the push by the offshore industry into ever deeper waters. Floating Production Storage and Offloading/Floating Storage and Offloading (FPSO/FSO) systems have now become one of the most commercially viable concepts for remote or deep-water oil field developments.
Marine Assets, therefore, believes there will be a demand for this unit by offshore field operators.
- We provide competent personnel to supervise the maintenance and general efficiency of the FSO.
- Arranging and supervising repairs, alterations and maintenance.
- Arranging the supply of necessary stores, spares and lubricating oil.
- Appoint surveyors and technical consultants to perform specific duties.
- Offshore installation, offshore operation and shore base management.